£10 per hour -Relief Administrator (working an average of 8 hours a week but to be worked flexibly.)
We are looking for a talented individual to become a welcome addition to our friendly team in United Response’s in Merton By keeping our admin processes running smoothly, you can make a much valued contribution to our locally based services for adults with learning disabilities and mental and physical health needs.
Who we are
United Response is a leading national charity providing support to young people and adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs. We believe in championing the right of disabled people to live, work, socialise and participate in the community, free of discrimination and unnecessary boundaries.
Making it happen- Your Role
The successful candidate for this Role will take on a range of admin duties such as dealing with correspondence, data entry, creating and managing documents, managing databases and carrying out basic finance tasks.
We are looking for an effective communicator with administration experience and an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and iTrent . Experience in working within the charity, health and social care sector is desirable but not essential.
Rewards and benefits
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays) , which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service
- pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers