Job Title: Support Worker
Available Positions: Full time, Part time, 0 hour contract
Salary: £8.30 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Support Worker to join Rapid Response.
The role will involve providing first class support to adults with Learning disabilities and very complex support needs.
Full and part time staff are needed and candidates must be flexible to work a variety of shift patterns including days, nights evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
Do you have what it takes to make a real difference in someone's life? Do you have a compassionate and caring attitude? Do you want to work for a company where the voice of every employee is heard?
If your answer is 'Yes' why not keep on reading?
- Considerable experience within Support Work
- Can make a positive impact on the lives of others
- Flexible and willing to travel to multiple services
- Reliable and someone who goes the extra mile
- Must be ethical, honest and fair in all areas of your work
- Accept that everyone is different
Duties will include:
- Personal care
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- General cleaning duties
- Communicating with clients family members
- Assisting with meal times
Travelling to multiple services means a full UK Driving license and access to your own vehicle is preferable for this role.
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) , which increases after 3 and 5 years service
- pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers