We are looking for part time Support Workers to join Rapid Response.
Available position: 20 hours, part time
The role will include supporting adults and young people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health.
The successful candidate requires to be of a caring and supportive nature and is willing to help others. They also must be flexible with working over a 7 day rota basis including weekends, nights, days and sleep ins.
- Personal care
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- General cleaning duties
- Communicating with clients family members
- Assisting with meal times
Some experience as a support worker is desirable and you must be willing to travel to multiple services.
What we offer:
Rewards and benefits
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 20 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) , which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service
- pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
What skills you will need:
- You will be hard working and flexible
- You will have the drive and commitment to make a difference
- You will be reliable and someone who goes the extra mile
- You will display natural empathy and compassion for others
The work can be challenging but the rewards of supporting people to achieve their goals make every day meaningful.